At Jibe City we carefully select the best brands for you. The gear mentioned on this page suit our conditions best. We offer boards and rigs for kids and beginners up to experienced windsurfers.
Jibe City is an official JP-Australia, Neil Pryde and Severne Sails center. We also carry double fin boards from Exocet and several freeride boards from Fanatic.
This year we have added almost the entire line of Severne Sails to our range of sails. Severne develops sails that are lighter, faster and easier to tune then the competition. Their focus is on performance and not fashion. We selected Severne Sails because we are confident that it will maximize your fun on the water no matter what level you are. All our Severne Sails are rigged on 75% carbon masts (Blue line and Gorilla).
JP Freestyle Pro
Sizes: 90, 99, 100, 106
- Radical Freestyle board which is also great fun to sail around with
- Board of choice of our local team rider: Youp Schmit NED2
JP Freestyle Wave
Sizes: 84, 92, 101
Category: Freestyle Wave
- Great all-rounder with a ridiculously wide range of use. Deliver a perfect balance of wave, seriously fast bump & jump and freestyle performance.
JP All Ride
Sizes: 106, 116
Category: 'Multi Purpose' concept between Freestyle Wave, Freestyle and Super Sport
- Probably the easiest and most forgiving medium wind jibing boards available today. Simple plug and play windsurfing – jump on and have fun.
Sizes: 82, 101
- In 2011 Antoine Albeau reached the 2nd place in the PWA Slalom rankings with this board.. do we need to say anything more..
JP Super Sport
Sizes: 100, 109, 118, 127, 136
Category: Adv. Freeride
- Freeride board that combines the performance of the Slalom with the comfort of the X-Cite Ride
JP X-Cite Ride
Sizes: 122, 134, 146, 158
- Incredibly early planing freeride boards. Fun jibers – for the advanced who will enjoy carving jibes, as well as for short board beginners, who want to have fun and improve.
JP Fun Ride
Sizes: 120, 130, 145, 160
- Perfect short board for the beginners and intermediate windsurfer
- Easy jibing board which stays on the plane through any jibe
- Can be used with a huge range of different sail sizes
Sizes: 180, 205
- Planning in very light winds
- Very stable
- Easy to learn footstraps techniques
- Perfect to experience the real fun in windsurfing -planning as fast as possible
JP Allround Sup
- alround SUP. Perfect to cruise around Lac Bay
Sizes: 135, 150, 165
- Perfect for progression and forgiving to intermediates. From smooth, graceful cruising to lightning speed runs it is the perfect board for fast learners and a lifetime of Freeride pleasure.
- The perfect board for your first lessons to beyond your first planing revelations.
Fanatic FLY Sup
Sizes: 10'6x31" & 11'x32"
Sizes: 130, 145
Category: Twin Fin Freeride
- Two short Freeride fins, positioned slightly forward to optimize speed and gybing performance
- Very stable, and no more spin-outs
NP Fusion HD
Sizes: 4.0, 4.2, 4.5
Category: Wave Sail
- Fusion does it all: flatwater, jumping, cruising, speeding. With a simple five batten layout, this sail is light, easy to use and fun to sail. You can learn maneuvers, throw it around for simple freestyle moves, do basic jumps or lock it down and chase your friends.
Sizes: 4.9, 5.3, 5.7
- Designed with the help of Steven Van Broeckhoven. The ultimate sail for new school freestyle riding. More power, more pop, more air. Easy to handle, early planing and a lot of drive. You lead and it will follow. Works like magic.
Sizes: 7.2, 7.7
Category: Twin-cam Freerace
- H2 is a twin-cam, high performance and explosive freerace sail. With solid power and great stability it gets moving and keeps moving easily. Balanced constant sail drive and predictable handling result in an even greater wind range.
Sizes: 4.8, 5.6
- Decicated freestyle sail for explosive lift and incredible ducking stability.
Sizes: 4.7, 5.3
- On the cutting edge of sail design. The Severne S-1 is designed for riders who want an ultra-light and maneuverable sail.
Sizes: 3.3, 3.7, 4.2, 4.7
- Light, maneuverable and compact four batten wave sail with a softer more forward pulling feel.
Sizes: 5.0, 6.0, 8.0
- All round sail which is simple to use and extremely fast. Profesional big wave ridder Boujmaa Guilloul uses the production version of this sail on his world tour.
Sizes: 4.8, 5.4, 6.0, 6.7, 7.7, 8.5
- Smooth manageable power delivery with balanced stable feel and forward pulling drive promoting a relaxed, easy stance.
Sizes: 7.0, 7.8
Category: Race Sail
- Direct descendant of Bjorn Dunkerbeck’s Reflex Race sail. The OverDrive is faster for many sailors then a traditional race sail due
to the ease of use. It combines a light-weight feel with acceleration and exceptional top speed with stability.
Sizes: 4.8, 5.6
- Taty Frans signature sail. Do we need to say more…
Sizes: 4.5, 5
Category: Wave Sail
- A modified, shorter luff and higher cut foot outline combined with softer shaping has resulted in a sail that fits perfectly into any wave and will put you wherever you want to be.
Sizes: 6, 7.5
- Speed blasting, bump-n-jump, power tricks, even a little freestyle, all fit with the specialized design character of this six batten joy to sail.
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5
Category: Nocam Freeride
- Smooth camless slalom performance sail. Easier to waterstart then a camed sail.
- Freerace sailing, with manageable power and competition speed.
Category: Kids Sail
- Kids sails which reacts and handles more like an adult sail